Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is coming....

I am so sorry ,  we have been gone for so long..  As Christmas day approaches I find myself having no time to sit down....

Let me take a few minutes and tell you a little bit of what fun we have been having during this holiday season.  My Nana suprised us by taking us to the Disney on Ice ...
This year was Toy Story and I loved it~









As Im writing this blog Oliver is taking another look at our pictures from our night and he sees Jesse, and says in his cute little voice ,"My see Jesse mom, I love Jesse mom!"


~Oliver~

~Ava~
~Madison and our cousin Alyiah~






Last week the big kids had their Christmas concerts at school ...
Charlie and Madison were first!


Madison had her first speaking part this year and did great...


~Charlie~



Next Dylan and Marshall's class ..





~Dylan~

And as for me I've just been trying to be a good boy, just waiting for Santa to come!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your pics Cel! Disney on Ice was so much fun, the school concerts and movie yesterday...all great memories! Can't wait until Christmas Day!

    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that we were sitting behind the girls from Mucakowa, they all looked so cute with their Mickey Mouse ears and their electronic devices, it was kind of a little light show of its own! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete