Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve~

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas from our home to yours...
We are so excited around here for Christmas, to celebrate the birth of Jesus and give gifts to our loved ones.  Each year since my boys were born we started the tradition to go to my parents house( Nana and grampi-papa.)  We start our celebration with my Auntie Jan and her beautiful family coming over for my mom's Italian family Christmas Eve dinner of Spaghetti and Tallia....

Then the gift exchange which this year with eight grand kids and cousins may become a little crazy...
(pictures to come)
The grand kids get their first of many presents from Nana and grampi-papa~
Christmas pj's... 
Then its off to get Santa his milk and cookies in order and of course the Reindeer their carrots!

Morning cant come soon enough...With sounds of reindeer on the roof and Santa's bells ringing in the sky we wake to the most magical Christmas morning I could ever imagine...














 Oliver's first Christmas project at church ~ Jesus' manger





~The Boys Christmas List~
Dylan's List:
Football and Basketball stuff
  I -Tunes cards, clothes now that he's getting older .

Charlie's List:
electric scooter and Hip-Hop dance class!  
(He says he's got dance moves from the streets:).

Oliver's list:
Buzz Light Year
Blue Bike - but Santa's Elves only made Red ones:)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you all tonight, I can already smell the Bacalawa! PS I have a game to play!

    ReplyDelete